The services in brief
LILLIAD Learning center innovation offers access to plenty of services to satisfy the needs of the public.
Students, Professors, lecturers, researchers, companies, the general public and the handicapped public… LILLIAD offers you services adapted to your needs:
- Reception and information services: 65 agents welcome you during LILLIAD’s business hours to orient you, guide you and help you with the provided services available.
- Multimedia services: Access to 60 types of office equipment and multimedia stations
- Access to WI-FI. For the entire university community, the Wi-Fi is free and accessible in all of LILLIAD’s spaces via the LILLE 1 or EDUROAM networks.
- Group Workspaces: 50 rooms of 1, 4, 6 and 10 seats with different equipment, allowing groups to work simultaneously and directly by up to 4 people on the same document.
- Visio conference service
- Accessibility tools provide services to people suffering from hearing loss or vision trouble
- Cafeteria with coffee and a light meal service is available
- Print and copy service is available
- Documentary service: with free access to 100,000 documents and thousands of periodic titles and electronic magazines
- Possibility to organize or participate in events directly linked to the innovation theme
- Possibility to discover current research method (Xperium)